Toll manufacturing is an arrangement in which a company processes raw materials or semifinished goods for another company. Companies come to Blended Waxes because we have the specialized equipment to turn raw materials into what they need. Learn how we helped a reputable company:
Who: An innovative company with more than four decades of experience in specialty product development. Their products are used in markets such as roofing, agricultural chemicals and lawn care.
What: This company uses its expertise in research and development to meet the specific needs of its customers in a wide range of markets. Blended Waxes has been collaborating with this customer regarding its toll manufacturing requirements for several years. Some of the things we do are:
· Timing raw material deliveries to coincide with production dates
· Purchasing raw materials on behalf of the customer
· On and off site storage of raw materials and finished goods in both liquid and packaged forms
· Shipping Less Than Truckload (LTL) or full truckload quantities of finished product directly to end users
· Sending samples to the customers R&D lab or directly to its own customers
Result: The outstanding toll manufacturing relationship developed between Blended Waxes and this customer has stemmed from our ability to blend and customize products as needed. We continue to work on new projects with this customer, as it expands its own customer base and product line.
Whether you want to outsource all of your wax manufacturing, explore new products without equipment investment, or need a central location to service new markets, Blended Waxes can help.