Visitor Safety Procedures: Safety is our Priority
Blended Waxes, Inc. (BWI) is committed to making your visit to our facility a safe experience for you and others in the workplace. Safety is a moral obligation to our staff and our community. Since safety is our priority, we want to be prepared for small or worst-case situations.
When visiting our facility, we require visitors to abide by the following rules:
Signing in and out
Upon arrival all visitors must sign-in with the receptionist. Once the visit is completed, visitors must sign-out with the receptionist. By signing in and out, it helps us monitor who is in the building at all times.
Personal Protective Equipment
Visitors must wear the following personal protective equipment (PPE) while visiting the plant floor:
- Fully enclosed, flat, rubber or leather soled shoes
- Safety glasses (American National Standards Institute Z87 approved) are required when observing production processes
- Safety glasses will be available in the lobby
- If necessary, further PPE will be provided depending on operations or tasks being conducted
Rules of Conduct
Visitors must obey the following rules of conduct at all times:
- Follow verbal instructions and signs
- Don’t touch or attempt to operate any machine, device or equipment unless instructed
- Stay out of restricted areas
- Photography and video recording of personnel, equipment and processes is prohibited
- Report all injuries or problems immediately, no matter how minor
- If an accident is not reported, the visitor accepts full responsibility
Visitors who fail to follow these policies will have their visiting privileges revoked and be asked to leave. BWI shall not be responsible for injuries visitors suffer as a result of violating these rules.
To view our official visitor safety policies, click here.