On-Site Laboratory Testing Ensures Precision and Quality
Our on-site laboratory uses scientifically proven wax quality control testing methods in addition to ASTM guidelines for consistent quality assurance.
We provide wax research and development, technical assistance, troubleshooting and testing for our products and yours.
On-site laboratory instruments and capabilities include:
- Differential Scanning Calorimeter (DSC) – Measures wax melt point
- Infrared Spectrometer (FTIR) – Tests infrared wavelength to identify chemical composition
- Autoviscometer – Tests kinematic viscosity
- Brookfield Viscometer – Tests viscosity
- Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) Machine – Detects trace elements
- Karl Fischer Water Analyzer – Measures precise water content
- Needle Penetrometer – Measures hardness and softness of waxes
- Autotitrator – Measures acid and peroxide values
- Particle Size Analyzer – Detects particle distribution and measures particle size
- Densitometer – Measures density and specific gravity
- Gas Chromatograph (GC) – Provides a fingerprint of a wax or wax blend
- Lovibond Colorimeter – Measures color in natural waxes, including soy wax
- Drop Melt Point Apparatus – Determines the melting point of a substance
WAX QUALITY TEST STANDARDS
Fill out the form below to contact us about our lab testing services or request a service.